Thursday, December 8, 2011

Preview:


Sneaky peek:  No shirt, no shoes?  You’ll learn Pt 2.
I’d rather not say right now how much more I berated the wounded child.  I’m not proud.  Let’s just say by the time I was done, I wasn’t sure if the tears were from his foot or my words.  Oh….don’t give me that shit!  Don’t go feeling sympathetic for him.  He’s fine.  He lived to tell the tale.  Who you should feel sorry for is yours truly.  Yea, that’s right…me!  This is a one man show.  And the task of coordinating this circus on an average day is no easy feat.  But on the day of a black swan event?  Please?!?!?  A normal mortal would run in the other direction.  Me?  I just sigh, thank the big guy upstairs for yet another challenge to my sanity, and roll my sleeves up.  So, if you’re gonna feel sorry for anyone, feel sorry for your friendly neighborhood Jman.

No comments:

Post a Comment