Thursday, December 15, 2011

Preview:

On a semi-related note, as usual, I threatened the boys up and down that I wasn’t taking either one of them to the bathroom in the middle of the movie.  I started the lecture before we left the house and continued it in the car ride to the theater.  I told them they had to take care of business before the movie started, or they were just gonna have to pee themselves, cause I wasn’t getting up. 
To make things a bit more challenging, I bought the super sized coke for the three of us (so what if it was 9:40 in the morning!  you can’t go to the movies and not have popcorn and a soda, amiright?) to share.  Jakob took the soda off the counter and I warned him again.  “Don’t drink too much.  I’m telling you…”

3 comments:

  1. Not the soda LOL!~

    You're so much like me ;) You can't have a movie without the soda and popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man - I am laughing - I have been round that rosy more than a few times!! Threatening, pleading, begging, - nothing works. But I agree, popcorn and soda at the movies is a must - candy for me too please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! The first thing Jakob says to me after I tell him that we're going to the movies, which was right after he got up, which was 8:30 in the morning, was: "can we have soda?" Didn't even flinch. Just said "yep!"

    ReplyDelete