Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10,000?!?!?

Over the weekend, this silly, little distraction of mine had it’s 10,000th hit!  10,000 hits?!?!?  Do you know how many hits that is?  It’s 10,000!  Duh!!!!  Where’s your head?  Are you paying attention here or what?!?!?  In any case, since November of 2011, the hits on this site have quadrupled!  I know, right?!?!?  I can’t believe it either.  I shit you not, thou.  Quadrupled!

I wanted to take this moment and thank everyone for reading this blog.  I really appreciate it.  It’s all silliness, but if you knew the amount of time I put into this, you’d think I was certifiable.  Why do I do it?  Why does the bee buzz?  Why does a bear crap in the woods?  Why does Batman detect?  Because, it’s the circle of life.  Or some shit like that.  I don’t know why.   I guess, as a very good and wise man once said (and was repeated to me over the weekend), I’m just a kid, trying to make good…
I also want to thank anyone who goes over to parentsociety.com and reads the “serious” stuff I write there.  I by no means claim to have the answers, but a shitload of opinions of how the rest of you are screwing up your kids!  Seriously, though.   I probably appreciate you reading the stuff over there, more than here.
As always, I’ve got a ton of stuff coming down the pike.  And so much more crap swirling in my head, it’s ri-goddamn-diculous.  Delusions of grandeur most of it, but even if I can put 99% of it in motion, I still won’t be satisfied.
Whatever.
So…thanks for stopping by.  Thanks even more for reading.  It means a lot to me.
Tell your friends!  Not just the hot ones, either.  Tell them all!  Spread the gospel…
…or I’ll shut this shit down faster than you can say WTF!
                      I swear I’ll continue to say mean things to this baby!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I will always go where I can get a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I plan on keeping the laughs coming!

      Delete
  2. I want more Planet of the Jakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're in luck! was supposed to be today. but, you know...had to acknowledge 10G. this week, though. 3/2!

      Delete
  3. That almost made me pee my pants. To funny, keep it up;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! thank you! and thanks for stopping by, reading and commenting. i appreciate it!

      Delete