Friday, February 3, 2012

Today's post...

"Keeping Kids Safe in the Wild West that is the Internet"is over at parentsociety.com.  Your friendly neighborhood jman is bringing it down a shade, leaving the "funny" here for more serious stuff over there.  Here's an excerpt:

"I love the internet. Man, do I love the internet! The amount of information available to all of us, at any given instant, never ceases to amaze me. With my iPad, I now have the internet wherever I am and whenever I want. (As long as I’m near a Wi-Fi hotspot, that is. Don’t even get me started on that.) The future is almost here...!"


Don't worry.  Don't worry.  I'm not turning in my "stupid" badge any time soon, to be all uptighty and serious now.  Pul-lease.  Actually, quite the opposite.  I'm being lazy, not providing you with dual content, like I have the last few weeks.  Joke's on you!!!

Ohhhh...quit your cryin'!!!   Get over there and start readin:  "Keeping Kids Safe in the Wild West that is the Internet".  And maybe next week I'll get back to the #unfunny...



5 comments:

  1. I just got a phone with a hot spot. It was only ten bucks extra a month and my iPad can hop off of it! How cool huh ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeayeayea. good for you! i'm not jealous. AT ALL!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm on my way to check it out. I likey the blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!! Your response made me laugh out loud ;)

    ReplyDelete