Thursday, April 5, 2012

Meal Planning Around Picky Eaters

Today’s post is over at parentsociety.com.  It’s called:  “Meal Planning Around PickyEaters”.  Here’s the tease:

“Dinner used to be so much easier when my kids were little. I’d just make some food, put it in front of them, and they’d eat it. But as my kids have gotten older, they’ve gotten pickier. Isn’t it supposed to be the other way around? 

Kids and their opinions, likes and dislikes. How does a kid who’s been on the planet for like 5 seconds even know what he likes? I don’t know. But with five different personalities in my house, myself included, it’s almost impossible to come up with meal ideas that everyone likes.”

So?  Like what you see?  Of course you do.  What don’t you hit this link and read the rest?  Actually, you better.  Cause there’s a pop quiz afterward…

No comments:

Post a Comment