Thursday, April 26, 2012

Take My Advice: Do Not Go on a Long Car Trip With Your Kids”

Today’s post: “Take My Advice: Do Not Go on a Long Car Trip With Your Kids” is over at parentsociety.com.  But, I am NOT gonna let you leave here empty handed.  No siree!!!  I have some lovely parting gifts for you.  Katy, tell them what they’re taking with them:
                                                                      popcrush.com
Why, sure, Jesse:  “One of the best things to do with your kids is to take a car ride. And by “best,” I mean “most painful.” Whether it’s a short trip to the food store or a thousand mile drive to some vacation destination, driving with your kids can drive you nuts!”
Don’t forget to come back next week, when I’ll be talking about…ummm, errr…I don’t know yet.  And don’t wait til next week, either.  Check back tomorrow.  Until, then, I remain:  “hit this link

No comments:

Post a Comment