Monday, April 16, 2012

The 11th Commandment: Thou Shall Not Touch Thy Neighbor’s Smartphone

Today’s post: “The 11th Commandment: Thou Shall Not Touch Thy Neighbor’s Smartphone” is over at parentsociety.com.  Now, I know you’re excited, but before you start clicking randomly away at links, why don’t you see what you’re in for, first?

“I know. I know. What’s the big deal, right? It’s just a phone, isn't it? No way! It’s not just a phone. It’s your life! It’s the Pandora’s box to your life! Phones today are full of your sensitive, personal information. It’s got constant access to your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Not to mention your contacts, email accounts, browser bookmarks and history, your music, your pictures, everything! And if you have cloud computing? There’s access to your home computer too!”

See?  Now you’re prepared to click the link

What are you waiting for! Click it!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice way to introduce a guest post ;)I should try it next time I guest post... click click!And Yes! I would go ballistic if someone went into my phone.Kids play with some games under my watchful eye, but imp stuff is PW protected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being sarcastic? :) I do it both ways. I post a link here. And promote. Also just promote the link directly. :)

      I like the traffic, too.

      Delete
    2. Umm,actually No! Not being sarcastic:) I really think its a neat idea! I guest post a bit, but am pretty sure most people don't go the blog I posted on since I promote the traditional way. So am going to steal your idea, if you don't mind although am not sure I will be able to carry it off as smoothly and nicely. Have a guest post airing this week, so lets see I can pull it off. learning new stuff from fellow bloggers is kinda neat! Also it was a good post! Entertaining too.

      Delete
    3. nice! look at me! a man just slightly ahead of my time. :) this whole thing is definitely a learning experience, that's for sure!

      thanks for commenting! really appreciate it!

      Delete