Monday, May 7, 2012

7 Words or Less: The Avengers


                                            target.com

Stark is totally based off of me (minus the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist part*).




*editor’s note 1:  It’s still 7 words or less!  What’s in the parenthesis doesn’t count!

                                               ***

editor's note 2: because I'm all about the value of a dollar, here's two more that didn't quite make the cut:



The most fun you’ll have with your eyes open.



Most “clean” fun you’ll have in a theater.

2 comments:

  1. I should have known you would catch this in the first weekend! We tried, but all showings were sold out! Now, I am green with envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right? for me to catch a movie in the theater AND opening weekend!?!? that's saying something!

      meh...the movie was alright. you didn't miss much. #sarcasm

      Delete