Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Am Now a Person Who Says Things Like, “Don’t Make Me Pull This Car Over!”

It’s teasy-weasy time!  Why?  Because!  That’s why.  Don’t y'all know by now the answer to “Why?” is “Because”?  C’mon, get with the program!
Anyway, here’s a lil sample of today’s post I Am Now a Person Who Says Things Like, “Don’t Make Me Pull This Car Over!” that’s over at parentsociety.com:
“In one of my recent posts, I wrote about the “joys” of taking your kids for a car ride.  Kids must instinctively know they can get away with murder in the car.  They probably see us buckled in, distracted by the radio, talking on the phone, texting, oh…and driving and think, this is the perfect time to be bad.
My kids will argue with one another, in the car, at a whole other level.  And it’s not like they’re sitting close to one another…”
If you wanna read the rest (and I know you do), you’re gonna have to pay the toll.  Finefinefine.  No toll.  Your love is toll enough, I suppose.  Just click the link and get out of here before I change my mind…

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that was awesome and seems very familiar. Only my kid is an only child so she chooses that time to sass me and test me. I actually did pull over on the freeway once and her eyes got as big as saucers. I turned around, smiled, and said, "Was there anything else? Don't forget mommy is a bit crazy, too. Daddy says so all the time. Think about it." Then I gave her a wink and pulled back into traffic. She doesn't do that so much anymore these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! That's great! Somehow it does seem more effective when you're "calm" and do something like that.

      Delete